GREY MONOCHROME CLAY PLATE || Minimalist Dish
Marble, monochrome and minimalist!
This handcrafted trinket dish has been shaped with clay and painted to create a beautiful decor piece for you or your loved one. The geometric half moon shape gives this plate a modern feel, while the contrasting colours make this dish stand out but remain elegant and simple at the same time.
These clay dishes are perfect for holding your rings or other pieces of jewellery, as well as a beautiful way to display your crystal collection or potpourri. Each one has a satin finish to make it more withstanding of the odd knock or bang. The lovely design means that this piece also works well on its own as a home decor item!
Orders take around 10-14 working days to make so please order with this time-frame in mind for your intended use!
Each dish is moulded,shaped and painted by hand and they are not 'perfectly round', so please allow for slight differences to the one pictured here - this makes each dish even more unique!
- Approx Length and Width 14.5cm x 7.5cm Depth 0.5cm
- Your dish will arrive gift wrapped and in a well protected postal box.
- Standard shipping is Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class (International orders are also shipped signed and tracked)
- Individually handmade by Bonnisa of The Sober Bamboo in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This piece would make a unique Gift for Her, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift or to treat yourself to a handmade, one of a kind piece!
CARING FOR YOUR DISH
- Clay is slightly more durable than ceramic, but please still treat with care
- This is a decorative piece and not for consuming food or dishwasher safe
- Avoid submerging dish in water To clean - gently wipe down with soft cloth
- Please message if you have any questions! :)