NALAH // Peach and Gold Circle Dangle Drop Earrings
NALAH / swahili meaning lioness
These beautiful peach earrings have been handmade in small batches and feature small flecks of pearl clay, which have been fitted to gold brass backs, creating a beautiful and elegant pair of dangles.
Each pair are made by hand so may vary slightly to those pictured here - meaning that every set are truly unique!
- Approx Height and Width 4.2cm x 2cm - Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped.
- Standard shipping is Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class (International orders are also shipped signed and tracked)
- Individually handmade by Bonnisa of The Sober Bamboo in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This piece would make a unique Gift for Her, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift or to treat yourself to a minimalist piece of jewelry!
CARING FOR YOUR EARRINGS
- Avoid submerging studs in water - remove before showering, swimming,bathing.
- Gently wipe down with soft, slightly damp cloth if they get dirty
- Treat them with care, just like any other piece of jewellery