SAHARA // Copper Dangle Drop Clay Earrings
SAHARA / arabic meaning dawn
Created with thoughts of the North African namesake as inspiration, these 'Sahara' dangle drop earrings have been hand blended with clay to create the various copper and sandy tones featured. Fitted with gold brass attachments.
Each pair of earrings are made by hand, so may vary slightly in shape, size and colouring - making each piece all the more unique.
- Approx Height and Width 4.5cm x 3cm - Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped.
- Standard shipping is Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class (International orders are also shipped signed and tracked)
- Individually handmade by Bonnisa of The Sober Bamboo in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This piece would make a unique Gift for Her, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift or to treat yourself to a minimalist piece of jewelry!
CARING FOR YOUR EARRINGS
- Avoid submerging earrings in water - remove before showering, swimming,bathing.
- Gently wipe down with soft, slightly damp cloth if they get dirty
- Treat them with care, just like any other piece of jewellery