ANIYAH // Mustard And Pearl White Clay Dangle Statement Earrings
ANIYAH / hebrew meaning god favours
These handmade pair were crafted with minimal elegance in mind. Each set is made with brass gold push back closures and clay. The beautiful mustard yellow will catch the eye, while contrasting with the pearl white clay detailing - perfect for wearing on a night out, or dressing up a casual outfit during the day!
Each pair of earrings are made by hand, so may vary slightly in shape, size and colouring - making each piece all the more unique.
- Approx Height and Width 5.5cm x 1.5cm - Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped.
- Standard shipping is Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class (International orders are also shipped signed and tracked)
- Individually handmade by Bonnisa of The Sober Bamboo in Buckinghamshire, UK
- This piece would make a unique Gift for Her, Anniversary Gift, Birthday Gift or to treat yourself to a minimalist piece of jewelry!
CARING FOR YOUR EARRINGS
- Avoid submerging studs in water - remove before showering, swimming,bathing.
- Gently wipe down with soft, slightly damp cloth if they get dirty
- Treat them with care, just like any other piece of jewellery